Monday, October 4, 2010

Monday, Wednesday, Friday Classes

So this term I signed up for Economics 10 (statistics), Economics 22 (macroeconomics), and a Marketing class offered by Tuck, the graduate school of business.

I guess one could say that I lucked out-- my professors are absolutely amazing!

On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, I have two classes-- Econ 10 and Econ 22.

My Economics 10 professor is Ms. Maura Doyle. Energetic and patient, I find that she really tries hard to keep her students engaged and learning. She brings the class chocolate coffee beans every morning!

My Economics 22 professor is also amazing. Her name is Ms. Marjorie Rose. She reminds me a lot of my mother-- who also happens to be a professor (at UT). She's funny, and actually makes economics interesting! She comes up with silly chants to remember formulas, and is always entertaining!

I guess I really lucked out this term!