Monday, March 29, 2010

Four Courses

I also decided over break, in addition to deciding what career path I would like to pursue, that I would challenge myself with four courses. Now, you might think that a four course load is low, but consider the fact that each grading period is only ten weeks, and you might just change your mind.

The typical Dartmouth student will tell you that a three course workload is sufficient. But sometimes there are just so many interesting courses offered, that it's hard to resist!

So, as I continue studying for the rest of the week, I look forward to evaluating my situation.... do I want to take four courses, or focus down on three?

Currently I'm signed up for French 3 (Intermediate French), Math 8 (Calculus), Government 4 (Comparative Politics), and Psychology 1 (Introduction to Psychology).

Today, from 10-1:35 I had the chance to go to French, Math, and Psychology; and I think that I will really enjoy those classes.

Tomorrow, I get to have a little taste of Comparative Politics-- I can't wait!!